This hybrid approach is a vision and practice of ministry that is more community centered, while focusing on individuals, their needs, availability and the context that they live in.
- intergenerational faith communities,
- family communities,
- life-stage groups, and affinity groups.
It engaging children and adolescents in faith community experiences with all generations and family faith forming experiences—equipping parents to share faith at home and engaging in family faith practice.
It is an increasingly personalized blending of a variety of micro learning experiences, learning methods, group learning and individual learning, digital, and virtual as well as in presence with the objective of growing in the faith.
Post-pandemic – What kind of Pastoral presence ?
- Multicultural awareness
- Active listening skills
- understanding and promoting the role of the family
- intergenerational and community dialogue
Wednesday, August 19, 2020
Thursday August 20, 2020
2. Pastoral Conversions
What are the necessary pastoral conversions that need to happen for building a Hybrid model of accompaniment?
- seeing beyond the book model (Traditional model)
- focus on the objective vs focus on the program
- focus on the learner
- integrate a variety of learning styles and rhythms
- befriending technology as a healthy and essential tool of evangelization
- it’s about change not technology
- Use social media to socialize vs just broadcasting
- making parents and community members partners in disciplining
- Jesus meets people at home, at work , at play, in their everyday life and not just in the building
Wednesday, September 2, 2020
Thursday September 3, 2020
Wednesday, September 16, 2020
Thursday, September 17, 2020