The group leader:
- registers the group online.
- will receive an email with a code that is unique to each WYD group, as well as the steps to follow for the individual registration of the group members.
The non-refundable fee for opening a file is payable at the time of group registration:
- $100 (groups of 5 and under)
- $150 (groups of 6 to 10 pilgrims)
- $200 (groups of 11 to 15 pilgrims)
- $250 (groups of 16 to 20 pilgrims)
- $300 (groups of 21 pilgrims and more)
Completed in PDF format (max. 400KB)
Valid email address
This email address should be shared with all members of the JMJ group. All communication with the Mission Jeunesse coordination team will be done through this email. Therefore, the group leader must make sure to use an email that he/she consults regularly.
First name, last name, sex of each pilgrim (exactly as written on their passport)
Roles and special cases
- Identify the roles of each pilgrim (group leader, assistant, spiritual guide, priest, etc.)
- Pilgrims with special needs and their companion
- Group leaders must contact Mission Jeunesse MTL before the group registration if they would like to request a pastoral exception for the participation of a 17 yr old minor with their parent or legal guardian.
One package for the WYD group
Step 2: Individual registration
2. Each pilgrim registers individually including the group leader and all assistant leaders
3. Each time a pilgrim registers individually, the group leader will receive a confirmation by email. If the group leader becomes aware of a registration that does not belong to the group, he or she must notify Mission Jeunesse immediately by email.
The confirmation email from the group registration (received by the group leader) containing:
- The unique group code
- Group leader’s valid email address
- Guidelines for individual registration
The first payment of $750 (non-refundable) paid electronically at the moment of registration
Copy of passport – photo page legible
- JPG or PDF (max. 400KB)
- Name of file: groupcode_firstname_lastname_passeport.jpg
- JPG or PNG (max. 400KB)
- Name of file: groupcode_firstname_lastname_photo.jpg
Other documentation for the following cases:
Proof of individual insurance, only for those wishing to be exempted from the included travel insurance.
- JPG or PNG (max. 400KB)
- Name of file: groupcode_firstname_lastname_insurance.jpg
Updating group dossier and deposits
The group leader:
- Follows up with each pilgrim to ensure that their registration and payments are up to date.
- attends WYD group leader meetings (or by appointment, depending on the registration date)
Any documentation that could not be uploaded at the time of individual registration will be uploaded via a LINK provided by Mission Jeunesse. Please note that registrations are valid only when all deposits and documentations are up to date.
Automated Credit Card payments:
- If you made the first payment with a standard credit card when you registered individually, the pre-authorized automated credit card payments will be taken automatically on each deadline according to the schedule. You do not have to do anything. You will receive a notice 3 days and 1 day prior to the the deposit date (watch for it in your junk mail), and an automatic receipt and an update of your invoice within 2 to 3 business days.
- If you made your first deposit by another means, or if you used a prepaid card that is no longer valid, or if for any reason your payments are refused, then you will have to make your own payments manually to the Spiritours Group account using the following link: https://buy.stripe.com/7sI4gU72dglmem48wx
- If you believe that there has been an error concerning your deposits, such as a double charge, please send an email immediately to the following emails and we will proceed with the refund.
It is advised to keep a personal copy of each document and email received. Registrations without the first non-refundable payment of $750 will NOT be accepted
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT ALL THE INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE IN YOUR GROUP AND INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATIONS ARE TRUE AND EXACT.
Each modification requested following the registration will incur a $100 fee. NO EXCEPTION.
MJ-Youth Ministry reserves the right not to accept the registration of any pilgrim who does not meet the terms and conditions or the pilgrim profile, even if they complete their online registration with payment.