Leadership Foundations for Youth and Family Ministry
STARTING JANUARY 11, 2023
This course explores the theology, principles, and practices of fruitful leadership in Christian ministry. Participants will explore current leadership concepts and approaches, as well as Christian perspectives on leadership.
Participants will also learn how to empower individuals and teams of leaders for ministry with youth. The course combines theory presentation with experiential learning as participants explore:
(a) leadership theory and an assessment of styles for fruitful leadership;
(b) theological and pastoral foundations for understanding leadership and empowerment; and
(c) processes and tools for inviting, preparing and nurturing adult and youth leaders in ministry.
- Contemporary approaches to leadership
- Identifying your own leadership style
- Essential elements of Christian leadership
- Communication – Christian view of leadership
- Learn to apply contemporary leadership approaches to ministry leadership in the Church
- Participants learn to identify their own leadership style and to discern specific ways to improve their leadership effectiveness
- Learn to apply a theology of empowerment to ministry leadership in the Church
- Learn to create a leadership development system for youth ministry, utilizing a process for creating leadership positions, then inviting, preparing, and nurturing leaders
6:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.
January 11, 2023
January 18, 2023
February 1, 2023
OPTION A: WITH UNIVERSITY ACCREDITATION
OPTION B: AUDITOR WITH ATTESTATION OF PARTICPATION
- Complete this registration
- Complete the registration form on ifti.ca
PARTICIPANTS MUST ATTEND ALL SESSIONS LIVE IN ORDER TO RECEIVE AN ATTESTATION OF PARTICIPATION AT THE END OF THE COURSE. REDUCED FEES TO IFTM APPLY (OPENING OF THE FILE, AND PARTICIPATION WITHOUT CREDITS)
OPTION C: NO ACCREDITATION, NO ATTESTATION
- Complete this registration only
NO REGISTRATION FEE, BUT FREEWILL DONATIONS TO MISSION JEUNESSE MONTREAL ARE WELCOMED.