Reporting to the Director and the MJ coordination team, the Project Coordinator helps organize, plan and carry out youth projects and training for youth and youth ministers. He or she ensures that all steps from the conception to the implementation of the projects are done in communion with the vision and mission of Mission Jeunesse.
• Ensure all stages of design, communication, and implementation of projects, events, initiatives.
• Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, schedules, budgets and expenditures.
• Document and follow up on important actions and decisions made at meetings.
• Prepare the necessary presentation documents for meetings.
• Ensure that project deadlines are met.
• Determine changes to be made to the project.
• Provide administrative support as required.
• Follow up with youth participants and their families.
• Assist in the training and management of the MJYM service and several teams of MJYM volunteers. (More
than 500 volunteers per pastoral year)
• Personal and spiritual maturity
• Ability to share one’s own faith with others and to inspire the development of the faith of others.
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Roman Catholic Church.
• Diploma or Bachelor’s degree (completed or in progress) Asset: Cegep or university degree: Recreation,
leisure, community service, and leadership.
• Ability to provide effective and collaborative leadership, management and service.
• Strong organizational, leadership and time management skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Bilingual (French and English)
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Integrity, rigor, maturity, discretion, discernment and judgment;
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook), use of the web and electronic media.
• Must be available in the evenings and on weekends for events
• Personal transportation is required to get to various locations in the Archdiocese of Montreal.
• To respond to all the requirements of Responsible Pastoral Ministry.
• Part-time: 13 hours per week (2 days);
• Salary and benefits according to the standards and working conditions of the Corporation archiépiscopale
catholique romaine de Montréal.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.