STARTING FEBRUARY 15
Implementing youth ministry
This course explores the integral development of youth ministry in a hybrid approach. Rooted in a theological and pastoral vision of community life, this course presents the foundational concepts that will assist leaders in establishing and implementing a vision for dynamic ministry with youth in virtual, face-to-face, synchronous and asynchronous settings. This will include skills for advocacy, planning and organizing youth ministry efforts. Methods for collaborative leadership among ministries and within ministry teams will also be developed.
Planning and implementation
- Learn to prepare the community for effective development of comprehensive youth ministry
- Learn to set immediate and long range goals for youth ministry development
- Learn to identify the characteristics of collaborative ministry within a parish structure and the larger community.
- Plan for seasons of ministry with young people that include varied strategies, programs, and opportunities for meaningful participation in family, parish, and community life
15 FEB 2023
22 FEB 2023
28 FEB 2023
– Link to the Zoom room for the meeting
To ensure that you receive this information, please save firstname.lastname@example.org in your contacts as a recognized email address.
If you do not find an email from us. Please check your spam/junk mail/unwanted mail/advertising boxes as you may have filters in place.
Feel free to send us an email if you still can’t find our emails.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.